I’m excited to announce several upcoming events where I’ll be presenting on student loan law topics. Check it out:
- September 15, 2016, “Student Loans: Debt and Forgiveness 101,” Association for Behavioral Healthcare, Natick, MA.
- September 18, 2016, “Student Loan Intensive: A full-day workshop for financial advisors,” 2016 Conference, XY Planning Network, San Diego, CA.
- October 5, 2016, Student Loan Management for Attorneys and Law Students webinar, North Carolina Bar Association Center for Practice Management.
- October 6, 2016, Student Loan Management for AmeriCorps Members webinar, AmeriCorps Legal Advocates of Massachusetts.
- October 7, 2016, Student Loan Management for Financial Planners, Financial Planning Association of Massachusetts, Quincy, MA.
- October 21, 2016, “Developing a Student Loan Practice,” Consumer Rights Litigation Conference, National Consumer Law Center and National Association of Consumer Advocates, Anaheim, CA.
Are you interested in a student loan training or workshop for your organization? Find out more, and let me know.