Nationally recognized student loan attorneys Heather Jarvis and Adam S. Minsky have joined forces to provide a comprehensive student loan training for financial planners. The intensive Student Loan Workshop is designed to provide financial planners with the business know-how and the subject matter expertise to advise student loan borrowers with confidence.
Here are the details:
- When: Sunday, Sept. 18, 2016, 8:45 am – 4:45pm (right before the XYPN conference and FinCon2016)
- Where: Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
- Credits: Financial planners can get up to 8 Continuing Education credits.
The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Service offerings and fees
- How to get started
- Where to find support
- How to interview your clients
- Student loan interest rates
- The pros and cons of consolidation
- Repayment and forgiveness
- The private refinancing market
- Impacts on retirement strategy
- Student loans and mortgages
- Proposed reforms
Interested? Spots are limited, so register now!